I hate spring break. It gives you just enough of the taste of freedom that summer offers, but then your instructors decide it would be fun to have four papers due right when you get back. So here is a shout out to Barbara, Stephanie, and Janis....thank you for the sb assignments. I'm sure I would have never been the nurse I could be with out them.
On the upside, I have arrived safely to Obamaland and have been enjoying the time with my parents. The day I arrived my dad treated me to the most delicious pad thai I have ever scarfed. After that, he introduced me to 57 of his past and present co-workers. After an hour of small talk and smiles, I fell asleep on his co-workers desk that had already left for the day. The jacket on the back of his chair made for the perfect pillow, hopefully he won't mind.
Tomorrow, mom and I are braving the district. We plan to get lost in some museums, look at some monuments, and have lots of good fun that is funny. I love that I get to come home here, and I love my parents. Speaking of love, I should get back to writing my paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the blog, Cha-lay! Only 57 co-workers, huh? Must have been a slow day ;)
Did you wipe the drool off the jacket before you put it back?
Post a Comment